Sunday, August 30, 2009

the start or rather the end...

So I just finished my first week of junior year and thought, "Hey why don't I start a blog?" I'm guessing not that many people I actually see on a daily basis and rather so I could use this as some sort of a diary. Honestly even if someone from school found this, I wouldn't mind, I don't really have anything to hide. I just wouldn't expect anyone from school to find this blog particularly interesting. I promise I won't abandon this like I've done with the past couple blogs I've had...haha

So enough of that boring intro rant, I just warn you, my grammar and spelling will most likely not be inpecable on this blog, I worry about that kind of stuff enough in AP English class ): Oh speaking of school, I go to Lowell High School in San Francisco (yeah I don't care if you know haha) and it is a very,
hardcore academic sort of school. We are known as the nerdy school, the kids that never sleep, the people that find it perfectly normal to take 3APs a year and pass all the exams.

I'm currently taking AP English 75 (20th Century American Writers), AP Calculus-AB, APUSH, AP Physics-C, and for fun Art 1 and Italian 5. My schedule includes long nights of over 60 calc problems, another 30 or so physics ones, an essay maybe, oh and of course there's the outlines for APUSH. But of course along with the other 2800 kids at my school, I know that GPA and SAT/ACT aren't the only things that get me into college, clubs and extras are important too so on top of all that, I'm on Spirit Committee (which is so time consuming), I'm a Jack Kent Cooke scholar, and I've already promised to be a manager for boy varsity tennis and varsity baseball. People often ask how I keep my near perfect GPA, my answer? I don't sleep.

But all work and no play would make Vy a very dull and sad girl so don't let that paragraph up there make you think I lock myself up and don't have any friends. Not to brag but I'm quite the social butterfly, I rarely miss out on a party or simply a day out with friends. I relax through the piano which I have been playing for about 12 years. But all these things make me sound like a girl who just sits on her butt, haha no I'm a certified lifeguard and swim whenever I get the chance and when I get the chance I'll play tennis with a few friends. Of course my favorite exercise is
shopping (:

Now I think I'll just list a few of my
favorite things in no real order.

facebook. texting. staying up late. kirin afternoon tea. fall and the holiday season. friends. baking. clothes. sleep. food in general. organizing events. being out at night with friends. rings. tetris. music. online shopping.




2 comments:

  1. Just letting you know someone is reading! :) My name is Aubree. I watch your youtube videos, and we're friends on Facebook. Great blog! I will miss your videos though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading and commenting haha. this is definitely a change from about 400 subbies to 0 followers.

    ReplyDelete