Saturday, August 28, 2010

senior year - week one

So I'll try and post at least weekly this year. It'll allow me to share my senior year and also I can look back and have all my memories documented. (: I'm already behind so I'll post two separate posts this weekend. Overall my senior year is soooo relaxing. I barely have any homework, I have 5 classes, and I TA once a week for a Calc class. The only thing is my AP English teacher is MEANNNN like no lie. He is a grumpy old man who happens to also be the English dept head but I've managed to break him down a bit after 2 wks.

Monday
Blehhhh! First day of school! I was wayyyyyyyy tired from my LA trip but I seemed to make it through alright. We had an "assembly" out in the football field (because the entire school can't fit in the auditorium at once) and it was FREEZING. The freshmen were so cute though, they actually tried to line up and get seats. Then we had our 30min classes in which we couldn't really do anything. Dylan visited and that was about it.
oh silly freshmen
Starbucks for Seniors?
cutie!
finally hanging out in the courtyard like seniors should
Angela's cute planner!
Econ is going to be fun
I caught a cute one

Tuesday
I always feel like Tuesdays are uneventful and well...this Tuesday was no different. Dylan did tell my Econ teacher that my "corner" was going to be troublesome. We're just loud and funny (: Although we did get visits from seemingly endless '10 people. I still miss seeing them everyday though. ):
super skinny Jason
'10 kids
second day and we're already tired

Wednesday
On Wednesday Dylan came to visit and he brought my package from strawberry mochi's blog sale. I also went through the entire day super paranoid about my hair because I had to take my Senior Portraits afterschool. My appointment was at 4pm, I got there at 3:50 because I had class until 3:48. After 3 lines (one to pay, one to get "dressed" in the awkward drape thing if you're a girl and a fake tux if you're a guy, and finally one to take pictures) I got about 10 pictures taken. I think I like most of them but we'll see when the proofs get here. By the time I was finished, it was about 6 so I went to get frozen yogurt with my brother and then we got some school supplies at office depot.
I actually have to use a micro cassette thing every weekend for AP Music Theory.
my package
for Senior Portraits
I got like 13 flavors haha
AHHH I wish I had all of these haha

Thursday
Not much happened today. Jason came back to visit (he visits every Tuesday and Thursday) and drove us out to In-N-Out for lunch which is delicious as always but yup. Then Chris drove me home after school and we got more food at Quickly's.
cute panda hat on Marvin
Yummmm
a visit from Saif
and Julia
nom nom nom (:

Friday
Ahhhh, by Friday I was so glad the week was ending. I was SOOO tired. Dylan brought me IHOP in the morning as brunch and then Jason brought us Teaway later in the day. After school I stayed late for Spirit Committee just like last year. This year's theme is like "climates/areas?" haha I'm not sure but basically seniors are themed as "Jungle." Afterwards I had a long talk with Brian and Angela about relationships, it was really...nice.
I love IHOP
Karen's gaint panino (panini is plural haha)
eh?
matching with the purple
stealing Angela's jacket
it fits!
it sorta fits haha
Teaway (:
his sister is a freshman now haha
someone REALLY heavy, some how broke the METAL bar of my chair in Econ
haha they were so happy
singing Backstreet Boys and drawing
silly glasses all around
those glasses have touched everyone
haha totally posed

Not very eventful but a nice first week (:

Outfits of the Week

1 comment:

  1. dude! love the vid :) what a cute idea. way to make sure that you vary your outfits, hahaha. my video would've been sooooo boring..

    so fun to blog about your first week of school, way to keep up with the memories through the week. i wish i were more diligent in my daily life blogging.

    ReplyDelete