Saturday, February 20, 2010

mister wellington the penguin

Haha okay so before I get into anything else, I have to introduce you all to Mister Wellington.
Mister Wellington
haha aren't they cute?
I don't think it works like that Dylan...

So like I've mentioned that I call my boyfriend Mister Pengda because I think penguins and pandas are super cute. And I love fat things. So he got me a fat penguin! Haha since he looks so formal I decided to name him Mister Wellington (: It was so random and unexpected, I was pretty surprised and definitely happy. Thank you Mister Pengda, I love you.
PS Keep Mister Wellington warm in your bed until Monday (:

Okay so besides that my week has been quite interesting. Tuesday was another surprise from Dylan. I once mentioned to him that my favorite flowers were Stargazer Lilies so he brought me those and roses along with chocolates in reg (homeroom). What's the occasion? Just because it was Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays. I was definitely surprised and it brightened up my day, although they made me sneeze like crazy. I think it's funny that Sarah got the same flowers. haha.
even the box is pretty, cept Joel stole this box once I was done with the chocolates.
Yummy (: haha on my friend's precal book.
Haha the roses kind of took over.
looking awkward with my flowers

So this week's weather has been extra bipolar, even for San Francisco. It started uber warm and sunny on Wednesday and by Friday it was raining! Well at least while it was sunny, my friends and I enjoyed it by sunbathing for an hour during our 7th period "lunch."
Kevin was so relaxed haha
autotimer fail: the camera fell over haha
my hair looks really short here...
looking awkward and pale next to Kevin haha

I also spent a good amount of time camerawhoring with Dylan. Bad hair day but I still decided to post the pictures.
I'm uber pale compared to him...or anyone actually
misbehaving bangs
haha kinda loving my legs here

On Friday I spent one of my lunches looking after my friends dog because security was on our case about having him inside. That little ball of energy kept us running laps around the school but ended up falling asleep in my lap/Dylan's clothes afterschool.

Other random notes? My English teacher introduced a new word to me on Friday, schadenfreude. It means to take pleasure in someone else's misfortune. I must admit I got a bit of a kick out of knowing someone I don't particularly like got a D on her Calculus test, the same test i got 102% on. (: Yes I am a meaniepants.

Also I've come across a problem. I love organizing and planning so I recently spent hours on my application for my class's Senior Prom Committee. However, if i make it, I'll have to work at this year's senior prom which means no time with Dylan at his senior prom. Bleh.

Lastly I'm totally in love with Tiffany's site. Her stuff is so cute, affordable, and there is such a variety. The link is on the side. (Little Kawaii Things) Check her out.
To end on a happy note, I'm loving these two commercials. The first is funny and the second is quite cute.


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! i totally love that commercial xD so random! well, both of them. awesome, awesome. they have parodies of the second one up, pretty bad but they're funny :P

    hurrah for receiving the same flowers! we rock :D or our bf's rock, either way.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete