Sunday, February 28, 2010

rewrite: new hair color, shopping, food, randoms, and photoshop beauty

Rewrite! Gosh blogger formated my post so it looked like %SVFSD+QY&#^&*#Y or something like that. Bleh! So I'm rewriting with more pictures and such.

Anyways, yesterday I went to color my hair. My natural hair color is a medium brown because my grandmother was blonde. However, back in August of 2009, I dyed it black, like blackblack. I wasn't much a fan of that so I wanted a dark brown. I went in and got "medium beige brown" but it turned out golden red brown...yeah I don't know. I feel a bit fobby but I'll pull it off somehow. I also got a bit of a trim of my bangs and a hot oil treatment after (:
its lighter than this
but darker than this...

Also on Friday I randomly hungout with my friend Wendy from middle school and we have a tradition of going to Walgreens everytime we hangout so yeah...haha and yes I need 6 lip balms...
legit AloE this time, not Alo. & melon hi-chew? didn't know about that...
honeysuckle honeydew lip balm from eos. funky packaging eh?
dsk seems to talk about these a lot (I think haha) so I wanted to try them out, hers are in metallic packaging though, wonder if theres a difference...
I'm curious about this acai berry...
yeah I actually did need this (ran out haha)

So I also went shopping after I got my hair colored...sigh haha
looks cuter on (:
I went into vans for gray slip ons but got these instead...
even my mom loved this one (mostly because of the purple)

Also Dylan and I have gotten a lot of couple-y things lately haha.
promise ring I got him
promise ring he got me
disney love!
these things are too cute!

Some food pictures because I'm a fatty. (haha check out more food pictures here)
pesto pasta salad
mexican chicken tortilla soup from SF Soup Co. - I'm addicted!
steak fajitas from chevy's

Random fun pictures!
Julia's keys! I love them, probably why I made Dylan get those charms haha.
Ames sleeping in class
Dylan's panda lanyard. they're so cute!
mister pengda enjoying his eel
Tenavi looking spiffy for all city champs (:
ripped off the gs warriors haha
family picture with Wellington!
my desk the night before a test...bleh
infamous Mr. Chan in pink and playing magic
Kevin was Francesca for a day...
...and I was K. Hu (he took my Italian sweatshirt and I took his track one haha)

Lastly, I was going through my magazines and remembered that 99.9999% of the pictures are fake. So really girls, don't feel bad about not looking like the models, its a'll photoshop anyways. If an amateur like me can adjust myself, imagine the pros! And I'm wearing SARAH's earrings haha...my b.
fake! haha taken before my hair coloring

5 comments:

  1. hahahah! so much cuteness xD

    not to be picky bt you DID post that it was "steph's (motojewelry)" earrings :P no worries though, i understand what you meant.

    sounds like a lot of fun! and your future promise ring looks sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but thank you for the pic :DD you're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I love this piano music! It's so familiar...:D

    AQUAFINA CHAPSTICK!!! I've been wanting one of those egg chapsticks forever! lol where do you girls find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO the eos chapstick! looks so awesome ;D i really gotta get my hands on one of those!!

    i was actually eyeing that f21 top when i went.. haaha. ooo OOTD pics! :D

    ReplyDelete