Saturday, September 18, 2010

senior year - week five

AND I FINALLY CAUGHT UP (:
whooooooooooooo

Monday
Yet another bleh day...seems like we're all get too tired to do anything interesting.
so cute Angela!

Tuesday
I arrived at school to find a gift from a mystery someone (haha Dylan...who else?) in my locker. Hello diamond and white gold necklace. Can you say I'm S-P-O-I-L-E-D? haha. So after a major hummus/pita chip craving in English, we caved and drove to Trader Joe's to get some of the said food. We met up with Jason as usual. Angela also had a $10 giftcard to McDs haha so Jason and I spent it on Chicken Nuggets for him and coffee for me.
shotgun
yummm
MickyDs
necklace <3

Wednesday
Ah it was PD day (Professional Development) so we got out of school at...12 and I went home to sleep.

Thursday
So for the second PD day, we started at 11 which means not many pictures but we did play this splits game...it's basically rock paper scissors shoot but when you lose you take a step and yeah....things get bad fast haha
liked his sweater
fun times
I look tall! haha
ouch...

Friday
So today we didn't go anywhere today but we had hilarious conversations. Oh and I got 75/75 on my AP Econ test (:
Angela's wonderful potstickers
aw (:
hahaha Kevin
Jacky's new bag
my school is so cutty...blackouts

And that's ALL caught up (:
I want to do a general life update after this. I'm so spamming your dashboards ): Sorry! Haha I'm just in the blogging mood.

Outfits of the Week

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those socks at the top!! and woaaaahhhh what an amazing necklace ;D you are super spoiled but you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete