Sunday, June 13, 2010

blue presents in june

haha Two posts in one day! Gasp! This one is just quick though. Dylan came over to give me my dress back (I left it with him after prom). He's so cute, he even washed it for me (although I suspect his mom did that haha). But more importantly, he came with a surprise too...we've named him Bwue (like Blue but with a w haha). Also my grandma knitted me a blue scarf, hence the title.
my blue cuties
Dylan & my grandma love me haha
no clue where she got the pin but it's cute
excuse my tanktop+scarf combo...
my amateur autotimer pics, but I love this lighting/this picture
"If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance." - Bern Williams

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty scarf! i love the bottom pic of you two <3 if you're ever in socal, i'd love to do a couple shoot of you twooo!

    ReplyDelete