Wednesday, June 23, 2010

packing; e x c i t e m e n t!

So I've decided to take a break from the letter challenge because I'm simply running out of time! Gosh I'll be leaving in 4 days? And I won't be back until Aug 1st. I'll be at Berkeley from June 27th to July 24th and then I'll be back for a few days and then I'm leaving again from July 29th to Aug 1st for a scholarship reunion/seminar in Baltimore.

As promised, I'm posting my own version of the packing list. (Although I'll be heading down to Great Mall with my friend Angela to do some last minute shopping on Thursday and I'm also waiting for an f21 order via Dylan --thanks Pengda haha)

Anyways, on to the packing list!
Clothes
8 casual shirts
8 tank tops
- a few to layer & a few that I can wear on their own
4 pairs of shorts
-white, black, cream, and denim
3 pairs jeans
-dark, medium, and black
3 dresses
-I tried to pick ones I can wear during the day and night
2 hoodies
-gray & white
4 light sweaters
-white, tan, black, & gray (neutrals so that they can go with any of my shirts)
1 bathing suit
PJs
-6 t-shirts
-5 shorts
-long PJ pants (stolen from Dylan haha)
-school sweatpants

Shoes
1 pair of Converse
-gray goes with everything...
1 pair of flip flops
-again, gray
-cheaaaap haha I get the like $5 ones from Old Navy, they might be cheaper actually
- I usually double these as shower shoes
2 pairs of heels
2 pairs of sandals
Socks/Undergramets etc haha

Other/"Room Supplies"
4-6 bath towels/face towels
-usually I pack less but since this time I'm just driving across a bridge, might as well enjoy fresh towels everyday
bedding
-pillow/sheet/blanket
laundry basket
-I usually would bring a bag if I was flying
laundry detergent
-I suggest powder if you're flying to save on some weight
water bottle
1 clutch/1 bag
camera/charger
cell phone/charger
-I would suggest remembering to bring your transfer cable as well if you want to upload to your laptop while away but my laptop has a slot thingy for my memory card. (:
laptop/charger/Ethernet cable
various school supplies
-i.e. pens, pencils, paper...
stuffed animals
-Panda, Wellington, and Bwue all get to come haha
SCISSORS!
-over the past couple of years, I've learned these are very important to have in the dorm
shampoo/conditioner/body wash/toothpaste/toothbrush/deodorant
-plastic cup! gotta rinse your mouth somehow...
snacks
-you get bored and hungry between meals! haha
a couple of hairties/a brush
hairdryer/straightener/curling iron
and that whole wall of pictures? it's coming with me too
as for beauty....

literally everything poured out
waterproof mascara to seal and just a night/day quad if I ever want to wear eye shadow
eyebrow pencil and various colored eyeliners for summer + of course black haha
tried to cut back but...yeah
base make up and tools..hmm I should throw my tweezers in there
and it all fits in here (finger for size comparison)
looks small but it can fit my binders
jewelry
skincare
stack of sweaters
everything (except the dresses on the other side)
belt and scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment