Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ups and Downs

Bleh so I've pretty much spent all day in bed with my laptop, I feel uber lazy but being sick is no fun. My throat is killing me. Haha I've pretty much been watching Teen Moms for 4 hours and texting Dylan and Joel while they work at a forensics thing at school.

So as much as being sick is terrible, my day was brightened when I got an e-mail from Sarah (Moto Jewelry). I posted a while ago that I order some earrings from her but it took a while (which was understandable) because we had to wait to get the clip on parts from the UK and then for some other parts. So when she sent me the finished pictures today it really cheered me up! I absolutely love them and can't wait to get them. I'll be sure to take pictures with then on when I get them. You guys should really check her out. (:
Aren't they beautiful? Thank you so much Sarah!

While I'm talking about Sarah, I have to mention that it was threw her blog that I found Kym (herrohachi). Kym makes really cute/funny teeshirts and such so like I mentioned before I ordered matching ones for Dylan and me. Haha I'l be sure to make him pose for pictures in them we get them. She sent them out 3 days ago from Canada so now its time to play the waiting game.
We got this shirt but in light gray. Haha I think it's funny but also meaningful because it's those awkward small moments that make our relationship.

Lastly, as I mentioned in another post already I've also made a order from Sanctuary.

Maybe I'm a bit addicted to online shopping lately but hey, I'm a girl. Haha

The warriors won by 32 last night so I'm off watch them again.
-Vy (:



No comments:

Post a Comment